Switching between sitting and standing postures throughout the day can help reduce the physical stresses on your body, keep you active whilst at work, as well as improve your productivity. Research suggests that we should be standing for at least two hours, gradually increasing that up to four. With a standing desk you can make this change as simple as possible.
Recommended by the London Spine Clinic, the Standing Desk has been designed so that you can work comfortably whether stood up or sat down, allowing you to easily vary your position throughout the day and combat the health risks associated with too much sitting. With no assembly required, the Standing Desk sits on top of your existing work surface, transforming your desk into an ergonomic sit-stand workstation. With easy to use hand levers, the Standing Desk can adjust from a sitting to a standing position in seconds, making it an easy and convenient solution to improving your health while working. Simply release and lift the hand levers on either side of the unit to raise and lower the desk.
Ideal for use at the office or in the home, the adjustable monitor stand is perfect for workstations with limited space. The large surface area on the top platform allows for two monitors and the spacious lower platform is ideal for both a keyboard and mouse.
Dimensions (folded): 810mm x 545mm x 165mm
Adjustable height: 165mm – 415mm
Maxiumum load: 40kg on top platform / 5kg on keyboard shelf
How to use:
1. Squeeze adjustable levers on each side.
2. Lift desktop up while levers are squeezed.
3. Release levers to lock the desktop at your desired height.
- The BACK Standing Desk is a simple sit-stand workstation that helps to improve posture, energy levels and productivity.
- NEW AND IMPROVED MECHANISM! This stand up office desk adjusts from sitting to standing position in seconds with the spring-assisted hand levers
- Its robust design can hold up to 40kg on top shelf and 5kg on keyboard tray and the large surface area can hold two computer monitors or laptops.
- Height adjustable stand up desk moves from 165mm – 415mm.
- The Standing Desk is shipped fully assembled and ready to use. Can convert any desk into an ergonomic workstation and sits directly on top of your existing table.